This year the focus of DTResources Ltd was to provide high quality CPD at a low cost. So often it is hard to get out of school, setting cover work is hard going, and if you do get out for a nice day, you always come back to an untidy desk and find your pencils are missing!
So....DTResources has put together a range of twilight sessions that are hassle free, practical and hopefully FUN!
So far every course has sold out and many delegates have booked on to every session!
To end the year we have:
- A beginners guide to using Fusion 360 on 19th April
- Sketch - model - CAD - 3D print on 17th May
- How to teach Sketching to students on 24th May
- Marker Rendering - basic principles on 14th June
- How to make a solar charged Bluetooth MP3 player on 5th July
Please read the course descriptions from the website for details about each one.
These are the last courses of the year, but they will start up again in September with some more new material.